In this kit, get access to:
The e-Book, A Bite-sized Guide to Microlearning:
Explore the basics of microlearning design and get foundational knowledge on implementing microlearning at your organization!
This e-book delivers insights into what makes successful microlearning gleaned from Ellen's experience working with varied companies and organizations.
In the spirit of making “short and sweet” learning content, this e-book is organized into short sections that each provide a foundation of knowledge in the following topics:
- Is microlearning a good fit for your organization?
- Delivering microlearning
- Planning a curriculum with microlearning
- Designing good microlearning experiences
The On-Demand Webinar:
In this 1-hour webinar, Ellen shares best practices, tips and processes to apply performance-focused design principles to your microlearning events.
During this session Ellen and attendees will:
- analyze microlearning examples
- discuss design principles
- share ideas for overcoming some of the fundamental challenges that organizations encounter when trying implement short-form learning
Microlearning Blogs :
Explore a variety of Allen Interaction's microlearning blog posts that include best practices, examples and tips for creating effective performance-focused microlearning!